Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"If there is no wind...row"

...or, as that great American comic Milton Berle once said, "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door"...!
So that's where I'm at, after last month.
Am back in the land of job / career exploration, and still enjoying the ride.
Amazing my own self, at how much I am managing the unpredictability of every morning.
Much more fun than being a caregiver, I might add. (Mum's doing great these days...whew..!)
Absolutely LOVED teaching both English AND French, second language courses, to a cross-section of folks from both linguistic profiles. What a great way to be reminded of my teaching skills...!
Met some super new francophone friends this month.
Watched La Grande Séduction, completely in French, without even once switching to sub-titles..yay...!
Feeling the pull of la langue.C'est si bon.
Stay tuned for the next adventure...I know I look forward..!

No comments: