Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Diary of a Mad Woman

Don't mess with my money.
Today I got home from a challenging day of work, to find a bill double its usual size in my mail box. I shifted from tired to flat out mad in no time flat.
Bank error. Again.
Back to the car I went, in the pouring rain, to get to the bank before 5. It's the third bill in just over a month that they screwed up, even though at each prompt bill payment, they deducted money from my account and gave me a receipt for the payment. Grrrrrr.
I spoke directly to the manager and mused out loud about all the senior citizens or those visually or otherwise handicapped persons who might not have picked up on what I have, much less have followed through. Not inspiring.
That bank has now had the gauntlet thrown down. People get away with as much as you let them. So the tellers - who all know me by name, I might add - will be spanked and possibly made to sit in on some retraining. If this bank wasn't so close to my apartment, with its convenient ATM...They have one more chance...
And I say again...grrrr...!

No comments: